‘NSB’ Blogs from the 2010 Global Maternal Health Conference in New DelhiAugust 30, 2010 By Schuyler Null2010 Global Maternal Health Conference kicked off today, perhaps fittingly, in India – one of the world’s fastest growing nations but one that also faces serious reproductive health challenges. The Wilson Center’s Calyn Ostrowski is in New Delhi for the conference and will be providing updates to The New Security Beat throughout the week.
Those interested can also find a schedule of events and list of participants on the conference website as well as live webcasted events on the main page. Stay tuned!
Photo Credit: “Mumbai, India, November 2009” courtesy of flickr user travelmeasia.
Join the Conversation
- Four billion people face severe water scarcity, new research finds | Environment | The Guardian
- Brazil's School Meals Help Support Family Farmers | Pulitzer Center
- From potatoes to solar panels, local innovations are key to resilience | Aditya Bahadur and Julian Doczi | Global development | The Guardian
- El Salvador's Zika crisis compounded by failings of state, violence and machismo | Global development | The Guardian
- United Nations News Centre - Climate outlook ‘particularly concerning’ in southern Africa due to El Niño - UN agency