Population-Health-Environment Video Featuring Lori Hunter Now on YouTubeJuly 18, 2008 By Sean Peoples“Population, Health, and Environment: Exploring the Connections,” an original ECSP video, offers a lively, brief, and accessible explanation of population-health-environment connections, with examples and photos from successful programs in the Philippines. Presenter Lori Hunter of the University of Colorado, Boulder, spoke at the Wilson Center earlier this year as part of ECSP’s PHE meeting series. View the video on YouTube, then rate it, comment on it, favorite it, or post a video response.
Join the Conversation
- HEALTH: Experts praise Zika funding but call for climate research -- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 -- www.eenews.net
- Ghana’s gold diggers: Land and rivers laid to waste - SciDev.Net
- Brazil's National School Feeding Program Evolution | Pulitzer Center
- The Stream, February 9: Sea Level Rise Will Last Thousands of Years, Study Finds | Circle of Blue WaterNews
- Zika, disease of the poor, may not change abortion in Brazil | Reuters