Top 10 Posts for October 2012November 1, 2012 By Schuyler Null
Water – and its relationship with development, food, demography, and conflict – dominated October’s top 10 posts. Jeremiah Asaka’s guest contribution on resource conflict in Kenya and Kate Diamond’s look at SAB Miller’s surprisingly on-point summary of the water-energy-food nexus were new additions. Carolyn Lamere’s posts on the health of the world’s major aquifers and the political situation along the Nile basin made reappearances. And the drought across the U.S. West is still on, driving interest in Graham Norwood’s summary of how it might impact world food prices and its connection to climate change.
Join the Conversation
- The Gender Asset in Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Processes (DDR) – PRIO Blogs
- IRIN Global | Zika: Are mosquitoes the cure as well as the curse? | Global | Health & Nutrition
- Somalia drought leaves 50,000 children 'facing death' - BBC News
- United Nations News Centre - Unprecedented food crisis looms over strife-torn South Sudan, UN agencies warn
- IRIN Asia | 139 children die in one month in drought-hit Pakistan district | Pakistan | Children | Food Security | Health & Nutrition | Natural Disasters