Welcome to Our New Blog!January 11, 2007 By Wilson Center StaffFrom Haiti to Sudan, countries in crises often share the problems of rapid population growth and deteriorating environmental resources.
To promote dialogue on the links connecting population, environment, and conflict, the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson Center launched this blog as a clearinghouse for information and insight on today’s new security threats.
Join the Conversation
- IRIN Africa | How Boko Haram is killing off farms | Nigeria | Conflict | Economy | Environment | Food Security | Governance | Refugees/IDPs | Security
- IRIN Africa | Rising seas ruining lives in Togo | Togo | Environment
- Paris climate change deal too weak to help poor, critics warn | Environment | The Guardian
- Zimbabwe declares 'state of disaster' due to drought | World news | The Guardian
- Funds for Syria need to be ringfenced for women, civil society groups say | Global development | The Guardian