Top 10 Posts for November 2012December 5, 2012 By Schuyler Null
Population and environment stories nearly swept the top 10 last month (ranked by unique pageviews). Sean Peoples’ first short film on population, health, and environment projects in Tanzania led the charge, followed by a guest post from Tim Tear and Craig Leisher of The Nature Conservancy; Ken Weiss’ Beyond Seven Billion event; Elizabeth Leahy Madsen’s look at Yemen’s demography; Kathleen Mogelgaard’s post on next steps for incorporating population dynamics in climate change; and a summary of Joel Cohen’s 45-minute YouTube introduction to demography for the Floating University.
Join the Conversation
- Four billion people face severe water scarcity, new research finds | Environment | The Guardian
- Brazil's School Meals Help Support Family Farmers | Pulitzer Center
- From potatoes to solar panels, local innovations are key to resilience | Aditya Bahadur and Julian Doczi | Global development | The Guardian
- El Salvador's Zika crisis compounded by failings of state, violence and machismo | Global development | The Guardian
- United Nations News Centre - Climate outlook ‘particularly concerning’ in southern Africa due to El Niño - UN agency