Top 10 Posts for November 2012December 5, 2012 By Schuyler Null
Population and environment stories nearly swept the top 10 last month (ranked by unique pageviews). Sean Peoples’ first short film on population, health, and environment projects in Tanzania led the charge, followed by a guest post from Tim Tear and Craig Leisher of The Nature Conservancy; Ken Weiss’ Beyond Seven Billion event; Elizabeth Leahy Madsen’s look at Yemen’s demography; Kathleen Mogelgaard’s post on next steps for incorporating population dynamics in climate change; and a summary of Joel Cohen’s 45-minute YouTube introduction to demography for the Floating University.
Join the Conversation
- Africa Advised to Take DIY Approach to Climate Resilience | Inter Press Service
- Solar Lamps Shed Light in Rural Communities | USAID Impact
- Solar is bringing a new world to women in Zimbabwe | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian
- IRIN Global | Counting the uncountable | Global | Human Rights
- Food and Nutrition in Numbers