Top 10 Posts for November 2012December 5, 2012 By Schuyler Null
Population and environment stories nearly swept the top 10 last month (ranked by unique pageviews). Sean Peoples’ first short film on population, health, and environment projects in Tanzania led the charge, followed by a guest post from Tim Tear and Craig Leisher of The Nature Conservancy; Ken Weiss’ Beyond Seven Billion event; Elizabeth Leahy Madsen’s look at Yemen’s demography; Kathleen Mogelgaard’s post on next steps for incorporating population dynamics in climate change; and a summary of Joel Cohen’s 45-minute YouTube introduction to demography for the Floating University.
Join the Conversation
- Lack of electricity locks people in poverty – low-carbon energy is the key | Mafalda Duarte | Global development | The Guardian
- UN camp in South Sudan: 'There were far too many little bodies in that morgue' | Hannah McNeish | Global development | The Guardian
- China's sponge cities: soaking up water to reduce flood risks | Guardian Sustainable Business | The Guardian
- ‘We have talked so much about it, and it just goes nowhere.’ - The Washington Post
- The invention that aims to make periods less of a pain | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian