Top 10 Posts for October 2012November 1, 2012 By Schuyler Null
Water – and its relationship with development, food, demography, and conflict – dominated October’s top 10 posts. Jeremiah Asaka’s guest contribution on resource conflict in Kenya and Kate Diamond’s look at SAB Miller’s surprisingly on-point summary of the water-energy-food nexus were new additions. Carolyn Lamere’s posts on the health of the world’s major aquifers and the political situation along the Nile basin made reappearances. And the drought across the U.S. West is still on, driving interest in Graham Norwood’s summary of how it might impact world food prices and its connection to climate change.
Join the Conversation
- US Food Aid: Charity begins at home — IRIN
- Visualizing cervical cancer: Leading killer of African women
- Looking Down Supply Chains to Counter Human Trafficking | USAID Impact
- Scientists Question Environmental Impact of China’s Winter Olympics Bid - The New York Times
- Filthy Rio de Janeiro Water a Threat at 2016 Olympics - The New York Times