Apply Today: Deadline Approaching for Wilson Center Fellowship ApplicationsSeptember 27, 2010 By Wilson Center Staffresidential fellowships annually to individuals with outstanding project proposals in a broad range of the social sciences and humanities on national and/or international issues. Topics and scholarship should relate to key public policy challenges or provide the historical and/or cultural framework to illuminate policy issues of contemporary importance.
Fellowship applications must be postmarked or submitted online by October 1. Applicants are notified of the results of the selection process in March of the following year.
For more information, please see the full application announcement here.
Join the Conversation
- Lack of electricity locks people in poverty – low-carbon energy is the key | Mafalda Duarte | Global development | The Guardian
- UN camp in South Sudan: 'There were far too many little bodies in that morgue' | Hannah McNeish | Global development | The Guardian
- China's sponge cities: soaking up water to reduce flood risks | Guardian Sustainable Business | The Guardian
- ‘We have talked so much about it, and it just goes nowhere.’ - The Washington Post
- The invention that aims to make periods less of a pain | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian