‘NSB’ Blogs from the 2010 Global Maternal Health Conference in New DelhiAugust 30, 2010 By Schuyler Null2010 Global Maternal Health Conference kicked off today, perhaps fittingly, in India – one of the world’s fastest growing nations but one that also faces serious reproductive health challenges. The Wilson Center’s Calyn Ostrowski is in New Delhi for the conference and will be providing updates to The New Security Beat throughout the week.
Those interested can also find a schedule of events and list of participants on the conference website as well as live webcasted events on the main page. Stay tuned!
Photo Credit: “Mumbai, India, November 2009” courtesy of flickr user travelmeasia.
Join the Conversation
- Extracting Gold with Mercury Exacts a Lethal Toll | Pulitzer Center
- Pakistan’s route to China sees ferrymen’s livelihoods dry up | World news | The Guardian
- Climate-smart development crystallises on Senegal’s salt flats | Environment | The Guardian
- IRIN Middle East | Rent to tent and back again | Iraq | Jordan | Lebanon | Syria | Aid Policy | Refugees/IDPs | Urban Risk
- Secret aid worker: 10 of the village girls have been sold | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian