VIDEO: Christian Leuprecht on Demography, Conflict, and National SecurityJanuary 29, 2009 By Wilson Center Staff“Demographics are going to be to the 21st century what class cleavages were to the 19th century,” says Christian Leuprecht in this short expert analysis from the Environmental Change and Security Program. In this video, Leuprecht, an assistant professor at the Royal Military College of Canada, makes the case for the importance of demographic dynamics and their connections to conflict and security.
Join the Conversation
- Africa Advised to Take DIY Approach to Climate Resilience | Inter Press Service
- Solar Lamps Shed Light in Rural Communities | USAID Impact
- Solar is bringing a new world to women in Zimbabwe | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian
- IRIN Global | Counting the uncountable | Global | Human Rights
- Food and Nutrition in Numbers