VIDEO: Christian Leuprecht on Demography, Conflict, and National SecurityJanuary 29, 2009 By Wilson Center Staff“Demographics are going to be to the 21st century what class cleavages were to the 19th century,” says Christian Leuprecht in this short expert analysis from the Environmental Change and Security Program. In this video, Leuprecht, an assistant professor at the Royal Military College of Canada, makes the case for the importance of demographic dynamics and their connections to conflict and security.
Join the Conversation
- Wildlife and Habitat Conservation News: Noise pollution harms wildlife, degrades habitats
- When planting trees does more harm than good | Ensia
- Environmentalists Praise Wildlife Measures in Trans-Pacific Trade Pact - The New York Times
- Chile Creates Largest Marine Reserve in the Americas
- Brazil’s Expanded Climate Targets Frustrate Environmentalists | Inter Press Service