Population-Health-Environment Video Featuring Lori Hunter Now on YouTubeJuly 18, 2008 By Sean Peoples“Population, Health, and Environment: Exploring the Connections,” an original ECSP video, offers a lively, brief, and accessible explanation of population-health-environment connections, with examples and photos from successful programs in the Philippines. Presenter Lori Hunter of the University of Colorado, Boulder, spoke at the Wilson Center earlier this year as part of ECSP’s PHE meeting series. View the video on YouTube, then rate it, comment on it, favorite it, or post a video response.
Join the Conversation
- Thailand dismisses US criticism over human trafficking and slavery | World news | The Guardian
- Vanuatu reconstruction moves ahead in the aftermath of Cyclone Pam | World news | The Guardian
- Kenya’s Climate Change Bill Aims to Promote Low Carbon Growth | Inter Press Service
- Tribal Priestesses Become Guardians of Seeds in Eastern India | Inter Press Service
- Disasters didn't have to displace 19.3 million people in 2014 - Humanosphere