Population-Health-Environment Video Featuring Lori Hunter Now on YouTubeJuly 18, 2008 By Sean Peoples“Population, Health, and Environment: Exploring the Connections,” an original ECSP video, offers a lively, brief, and accessible explanation of population-health-environment connections, with examples and photos from successful programs in the Philippines. Presenter Lori Hunter of the University of Colorado, Boulder, spoke at the Wilson Center earlier this year as part of ECSP’s PHE meeting series. View the video on YouTube, then rate it, comment on it, favorite it, or post a video response.
Join the Conversation
- United Nations News Centre - Food prices are staying lower for longer periods – UN agency
- Global Pollution and Prevention News: Outsourcing manufacturing to China and the climate
- Can India tap fresh water wisdom for "smart" cities?
- Costa Rica: Illegal Deforestation Threatens Bribri | Pulitzer Center
- Drought is a global problem - we need a global solution | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian