Welcome to Our New Blog!January 11, 2007 By Wilson Center StaffFrom Haiti to Sudan, countries in crises often share the problems of rapid population growth and deteriorating environmental resources.
To promote dialogue on the links connecting population, environment, and conflict, the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson Center launched this blog as a clearinghouse for information and insight on today’s new security threats.
Join the Conversation
- Nepal Youth: Time to Leave? | Pulitzer Center
- Guaraní people turn to the law to fight latest battle with Bolivian authorities | Toby Stirling Hill | Global development | The Guardian
- Renewables could supply nearly a quarter of Africa's energy by 2030: report | Environment | The Guardian
- Burundi's solar plans forge ahead despite political unrest | Environment | The Guardian
- China is working to reach its emissions peak before 2030 deadline, analyst says | World news | The Guardian