Welcome to Our New Blog!January 11, 2007 By Wilson Center StaffFrom Haiti to Sudan, countries in crises often share the problems of rapid population growth and deteriorating environmental resources.
To promote dialogue on the links connecting population, environment, and conflict, the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson Center launched this blog as a clearinghouse for information and insight on today’s new security threats.
Join the Conversation
- US Food Aid: Charity begins at home — IRIN
- Visualizing cervical cancer: Leading killer of African women
- Looking Down Supply Chains to Counter Human Trafficking | USAID Impact
- Scientists Question Environmental Impact of China’s Winter Olympics Bid - The New York Times
- Filthy Rio de Janeiro Water a Threat at 2016 Olympics - The New York Times