Welcome to Our New Blog!January 11, 2007 By Wilson Center StaffFrom Haiti to Sudan, countries in crises often share the problems of rapid population growth and deteriorating environmental resources.
To promote dialogue on the links connecting population, environment, and conflict, the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson Center launched this blog as a clearinghouse for information and insight on today’s new security threats.
Join the Conversation
- Migrant or Refugee? There Is a Difference, With Legal Implications - The New York Times
- Climate change legislation approaches pivotal showdown with oil industry
- Effective Responses to Global Water Crisis Are Largely Local
- In Libya's desert south, a town fends for itself
- The ‘saddest bride I have ever seen': Child marriage is as popular as ever in Bangladesh