Welcome to Our New Blog!January 11, 2007 By Wilson Center StaffFrom Haiti to Sudan, countries in crises often share the problems of rapid population growth and deteriorating environmental resources.
To promote dialogue on the links connecting population, environment, and conflict, the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson Center launched this blog as a clearinghouse for information and insight on today’s new security threats.
Join the Conversation
- The incredible plan to make money grow on trees | Sam Knight | World news | The Guardian
- Can the planet handle China's new two-child policy? | Guardian Sustainable Business | The Guardian
- Learning from India's "Smart" Farming Villages | Pulitzer Center
- More than 15m people on life-saving HIV drugs, report says | Global development | The Guardian
- Sinking into Paradise: Climate Change Worsening Coastal Erosion in Trinidad | Inter Press Service